Friday, August 25, 2006

complicated as it is... difficult pa rin... :P

I am a difficult person… well, I know I’m a complicated person, more on the eccentric side (hehehe), but I just realized that I am a difficult person… and I thank my friends, especially the people who are close to me (if you guys got to read this… well, you know who you are naman eh…), thanks talaga for sticking up on my side and being there when I need you, kahit makulit ako.

Well, recent events got me think through and somehow analyzed myself again… and yeah, when I was listening to the radio a while ago about people being difficult… well, yeah, I guess I’m one of those people who are difficult on certain times (or most of some times… labo ‘no? hehehe) anyways… I really thank my friends for being my anchor and being there when I need them, even when sometimes I can’t directly say what my concerns are… (thanks bro! Thank you mga berks!!)

Nways, I’m quite bored again here at work… well more of sleepy than bored (but then again, sleepiness is the result of being bored…) the pool sucks (again). Though, it’s a Friday today, another weekend of rest for me… though, I’m still thinking if I should go to the gym this weekend…para at least matanggal ‘tong stresses from this week… tska sana ok na rin yung gym buddy ko para sabay uli kami, busy kasi palagi eh… :P

Feeling ko, I’ve been through a lot this past few days… or it is just me being down and stressed out… lots of thing in my mind and most of these things aren’t really suppose I should think about it… oh men… me and my insecurieties… it’s really one of those moments that I really want to get out and just vent off my stresses… buti nga at weekend na uli.


Oh yeah, on the lighter side of things… I’ll be having an iPod Video by x’mas, ‘cuz my sister from the US promised it as a x’mas gift… yehey on that! So that means, I’ll just have to save for a PS2 and a new TV for myself… hay… the perks of being single and earning for myself… hehehe :p

O cya… iyon na po muna… lately, I’m posting very complicated stuff on my blogs… maybe it’s just the season to be difficult… but hey!! Thanks guys for being there!!


Laterz… c",)


*I’m good naman talaga eh… :P

No comments: