Thursday, August 24, 2006

WHY WHY… fucking WHY?

This is the question that runs in my head right now. Yeah, It’s juys one word, but is has a lot of impact in my current stat lately… WHY?

Anyways, I’m here right now at work, doing the regular routine I’m doing for the pass 2 months… making calls. So far I have 5 passed applicants sched for 2mrw, 5 more to go…

Anyways, I can’t understand why would people who answers my call thinks I’m calling from Italy… or somewhere far away from this country… kinda makes me laugh for a moment… in some ways, pampatanggal ng stress at boredom dito sa work.

Hay naku… nakakabato na talaga ngayon… so far I’m calling from a grad-list… and so far puro bad comm at wrongs #s ang nangyayari… though, it’s godd for call-outs, pero I wanna accomplish my quota eh… (sarcastic laugh)

So far, I’m planning not to go to gym fo a while… WHY? ‘cuz of some reasons na I don’t wanna spit it out na muna dita sa blog… pero later on I’ll write it (probably pag naka-broadband na yung bahay) …no offense to my best friend, but I have to think some stuff and asses myself again. Tska di naman siya naggi-gym na rin eh…

Sighs… boring talaga ‘tong araw na ‘to… plus the fact na wala akong pera (nxt week pa yung payday) at walang load ang celfone ko… makes it more of a challenge to me to be happy for the whole day.

To be honest I wanna cry out thing right now, but I can’t do that… not yet. I wanna go up to a roof top or somewhere high, bast yung mahangin na lugar para to vent off… just like what I did during my college times…

A lot of WHYs in my head right now… so far, I do wanna answer them, but I can’t right now… why? ‘cuz it will just hurt my head right now and lost my focus for the day…

Too many WHYs… sighs!!

No comments: