Friday, October 06, 2006

when darkness turns to light...

on the 8th day... there was light.

yes... kaninang hapon lang nagkaroon kami ng kuryente... good thing. when i got home a while ago i felt the coolness of myAC that i soo missed!!! oh whattafeelin'!!

anyways... training was good, but the thing i didn't like was the pseudo-homework... though, it's ok for me, but the essence of homeworks kinda creeps me out... but hey, i miss school work, i guess this is the powers-that-be of giving me one. c",)

then somehow, i went on to help my best friend look for an apartment for his thesis gig... though, again, it was kinda hot weather that afternoon... it was cool... just to, somehow, make myself busy and productive... which was good na rin...

oh yeah... i got a new comic na rin... but somehow i hate it na i get to finish it at ones... blah! :P

so what else is new... hmm... well officially i'll be working @ ortigas starting monday... new start, old job... hehehe :P

o cya... yon na muna...


though... i'm quite good... so far. (i still dnt know how to release these stresses in me)




Laterz... c",)

No comments: