Friday, October 13, 2006

getting what was lost...



circa 1991-1992... my uncle jim gave this to me... it's the first of my X-MEN comics... it's the #1 issues drawn by Jim Lee... and also one of the famous storyline of the X-Men...

then 1996 our house was burnt down... i lost every collection of comics i have since i was 11 years old... even the one i mentioned a while ago...

fast forward to 2006, October 13... Friday the 13th. more than 10 years since the fire and 14 years since i had that specific X-Men issue... i just bought an original print of X-Men #1... the same one by Jim Lee... at the new comic store near my office... and the best thing is i got it in a very affordable price of P180 bucks!! and it's in good condition... (tangina ASTIG!!)

it gave me a fulfillment in me that i can't understand... though i felt like a missing part was attached to me again... or something that was lost for a long time was back in my system and i'm so happy to have it back... knowing the value of that thing to me.

OMG!!!

anyways.. it made my day and made it everything go well... it kinda boost me up...

happy like a person who was given a 2nd chance on a lot of things... just to improve ones life for the better...


haaay... im just lovin' it! c",)

No comments: