Sunday, May 28, 2006

it's my birthday... :P

well... well... well...

it's been a while since i blogged... well, so far so good... especially this week, prior to my actual birthday...

got to watch X-Men3 with my best friend, and got a prize too.... i got a good job offer, this time the salary offer is quite higher than what accenture offered me (i'm thinking to get it na, kahit 3 months lang muna... at accessible yung place going there and going home)... :P

and now... birthday ko na... so far, i postponed the kainan-inuman and moved it to the 31st, wednesday... para mas ok eh... c",)

anyways, that's it na muna...

oh yeah... got the guts the to face the things that bugs and... hopefully my best friend will help me out na talaga.

i think that's it na muna... officially, i'm 24. and still single (but who's complaining...) i'll try to be more adventurous on a lot of stuff and have a peacefull attitude towards life (naks... napaka-zenful ah...)


laterz... c",)

No comments: