Tuesday, May 02, 2006

and it somehow begins...

officially, i am a BA Psych graduate. 'cuz last sunday was the graduation ceremonies and i was extatic about it... though i wasn't satisfied by the pictures my sister took during my graduation (to be honest, she really takes pictures very badly)... anyways, after the 1 & 1/2 ceremony, me & my family went out for a lunch at Max's @ Tiendesitas and after that i just slept the whole afternoon... then that night i went to kate's and celebrate our graduation.

it was fun... the graduation... though im also quite sad & disappointed 'cuz my best friend wasn't able to attend, even if i understood his situation & his reason why he wasn't able to attend... but to be honest i really needed him there... kasi best friend ko siya, and i put him as my guest on my list... pero anyways, nangyari na eh... ox rin naman sa 'kin... kaso yon lng, mdyo malungkot lang ako... pero alam ko babawi rin siya next time (hopefully sa bday ko).

then the following day... i started to spread my resumes online and got a copy for the civil service exam...

so basically that's it... after the celebration... i have to start looking for a decent & good-paying job... (sigh)

anyways, later at around 11-ish i have another interview, but it's a phone interview. so i'll be just chillin' out here at home... so wish me luck.

i think that's it for now...


laterz... c",)

No comments: