Saturday, May 06, 2006

disappointing RANT...

(start of RANT)




yes, I AM DISAPPOINTED right now. i was suppose to hang-out with my best friend today, samahan siya bumili ng bagong mobile phone (which in some way, tradition na rin kasi palagi ako ang kasama twing bibili siya ng phone or something for himself) and hopefully get to watch a movie (which i missed a lot, kasi the last time we watched a movie was June of last year)...

every thing was quite planned and ready since last week... then a while ago, he just texted me na di daw siya makakadaan dahil puno na raw yung sasakyan nila... though i understand na kasama yung mga pinsan niya and i'll be the odd-man-out... pero nakaka-BWISET nga lang ay it was planned before today...

for the fact na i re-sched a job interview today to another day... though, im not expecting them to call again, due to my sched (but if they are ethical, they will re-sched me)... NAKAKA-DISAPPOINT nga lang....

nalulungkot nga lang talaga ako... and i would really appreciate it if my best friend would call me than text me... (sori if im sounding senti-emo... ganito lang talaga ako).... but didn't, he just texted me...

nakaka-asar talaga siya!!!

and i hate to record things up... but this is not the 1st time he did this... there's the one noong he didn't wait for me and left me sa highway, when i was suppose to hitch a ride with him going home. thus making me walk from my school to RP... grrr!!!

NAAASAR talaga ako!!!!

GALIT ako, ASAR ako, NALULUNGKOT rin ako at DISAPPOINTED ako sa kanya...

(and somehow, im so stupid...)



...so stupid. (kasi best friend ko siya at mahal ko ang kaibigan ko... kaya extending a mile is what i've been doing for my friends... STUPID!!!)

anyways, im just RANTING out this just to blow-off some steam...

again... GALIT ako, ASAR ako, NALULUNGKOT rin ako at DISAPPOINTED ako sa kanya...




(end of RANT)

No comments: