Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yuletide Blessing (and curse)

Today is the 24th of December 2011... Christmas Eve.

So far I got 2 gifts. A pair of some classic comics that I had when I was a kid. And finally a job.

Since I was "let go" by the company I worked for more than 5 years. I've been to a not-so-fulfilling job for 2 weeks. A part-time job that somehow sustained my literature (comics) and tons of job application.

I got to be more "domesticated".

And now, I'm happy and so-say merry that I got a new job with a good pay.

...and the curse part. Well, I really realized that I had an unappealing boss in a form of my previous company's VP (back then AVP). Anyway, it is somehow irritating that she would make a "retrenchment-reunion party" at the end of this year. Too be honest, IT IS really not appealing. So that's why, I have to bear in mind that the 5 years I've went through them, I'm forced to just walk away and never remember it.

So here's the Top 3 reason why I will cut my connections from that cursed 5-years @ TDS:
(by the way, wasn't aware that there would be a segway to this...)
1.) JBW & JK (or better known as "The Management") ways of improperly investing to something that people like us can actually do. (investing to other stuff that would make them look good and not their people)
2.) Colleagues who I thought are Friends but are really front & back stabbers. Let's give some names... Wynner, JM, Marc, some from Training Dept, ES Dept.
3.) Leaders who you thought will be there to completely defend you, but in the end they didn't have the balls to protect the people they said to protect and guide.

Anyway, I guess I have to just really vent out my feelings after more than 3 months of just not saying anything. I just really feel bad about what happened. I blame the people there. And also I should have said something or acted something. Like a protest or really voice out. I guess I can't do anything but just move forward and never look back.

I know it's the time to be grateful and merry. I am grateful that this thing happened, made me be more tough on facing it. And never give up.

Oh well, since I already vented out (finally). It's time to really move forward and never look back. :)

No comments: