Tuesday, April 21, 2009

wrongers...

what's wrong with me?

sometimes I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing with stuff around me.

I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is right or am I doing something that hurts others, basically if I'm doing something wrong.

well, i hate it when i'm just being paranoid with the thought. but if it's happening and i'm hearing stuff, it makes me wanna punch that person who said it and ask for some proves if what i'm doing is really wrong. because it's really disappoint that i'll know it after i've done the thing a lot of times in the past.

so, what the heck is wrong with me?

am i doing something wrong? if i am and it's been a while, there should be a negative effect by now right? but i don't see anything wrong or awkward, right?

why would they tend to mess-up with my head right now, i'm not in the right situation to be messed-up by these shits.

i got more things to focus, but this... this stuff i'm getting at work... it's really something.

oh well, i guess i need to "compensate" with some stuff on my day-job and with my eca's...

i guess less income for me this 3 months... sighs.


anyway, have to device another gameplan for the next days to come.


laterz....

No comments: