Monday, December 18, 2006

i'm a jerk... so far that's it.


i am a selfish person... i just want to be happy.

even if there are times i would extend my hand just to help someone i care... then just one moment of selfishness, thou it's not actually intended to be a selfish act (again, i just want to be happy) things go crazy... thou i saw my mistake, things, i think, are different after...

thou in my part, i was waaaay too excited and too self-centered to let my 'id' take control of me... but who cares...

...ayaw ko na rin patulan pero, it really makes me guilty sa pagagamali ko... thus making me think deeply... and i hate thinking deep... makes me depress, sad and paranoid... like i thought i felt i was palpitating... heart was beating fast... a feeling that i thought it will never happen again...

No comments: