Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's an End... and also a Begining for something different (i think...)
(October 19, 2005 / 8:22pm)

well, officially my last 1st sem ends. SEMBREAK na!!! (whohoo!!) it ended with our Hum1 presentation kaninang around 6:30pm... hay, salamat...

come to think of it... this is my last sembreak before i graduate next sem... bilis ng panahon... so far, i decided to seize the moment and try to be the best i can be before i leave the premises of my college... aka, magkakalat na ako... hehehe (ooopss!!) :P

hay... medyo pagod na rin ako ngayon... parang literally im gonna need a break from all i've been through... and i hope matuloy ako sa pagpunta sa hong kong this end of october... I REALLY HOPE SO!!! para i could really get some rest and shop things for me-me-ME!!! (plus baka dun na rin ako mag-pseudo x'mas shopping for my friends & loved ones)

oh well... im tired from the presentation... papahinga na muna ako.

laterz... c",)

No comments: