Sunday, October 30, 2005

Can't think of a theme or title right now... (oh well, guess that's a good theme or title)
(October 30, 2005 / 9:09am)

just got home yesterday afternoon. i was planning to blog it last night, but the ZZzz's caugth me by surprise.

anyways, yesterday and the day before that was quite fun. hanged-out with my ka-psychs, spent a night with my best friend... got to catch-up with movies that i missed and (yeah) hanged-out with my best friend.

i still have no money right now... and having to do cheap thrills right now is still na 'no-no', anyways, my mom mentioned to me last night that we're goin to the beach next weekend... i wish it would push through... in a way, im craving for some R&R at the beach... just chill out, listen to good music (preferably chill-out ones... so that means i have to buy some new cds, chill-out/neo-ethnics genre... gastos ba ito?!) plus, i think this family-friend who invited us to their beach is, somehow, knows my best friend's family. add to that, my best friends family also has plans to go to the beach this coming weekend too... hmm... sana nga matuloy... :P

hay... medyo boring nga ngayon... i pero sana lumabas kami maya, like buy some candles, flowers for our dead relatives. kasi baka tonight or 2mrw kami pupunta sa sementeryo to just hang-out there... cuz it's undas season again. it's the season where the cementery is the place to be. :P

oh well... maya na lang uli...

laterz... c",)

No comments: