Friday, June 24, 2005

June 24, 2005 / 5:43pm

im quite pissed off with my dad... kasi he's not taking care of himself... kaya ayon, nagkakasakit sya... and ako dinadamay niya ako... he is somehow ruining my life and my plans... SIGHS!!!

anyways, on the lighter side of things... i am somehow getting the hang of practicing my zips... yeah, i'm getting good at it na... thanks to 2 people, aby & pao, who are somehow teaching me to use my zip lines... i'll just practice more on my turns more... hehehe... great exercise nga eh. :P

anyways... im dealing the things right now... im still gonna focus on my thesis more and plus on someone 'special' too (i'll make this a cliffhanger until it's official)... hehehe...

o cya... yon na muna... plus the thing with jax's txt messages kaninang madaling araw... hehehe... gago talaga yon... hehehe. :P

laterz.

No comments: