Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June 1, 2005 / 10:17pm

well, i miss going to school... it's kinda weird... but hey, i miss it... just like i miss my friends there.

anyways, right now my back iches... the one where my tat is located... it is always like this when i dnt take a bath for 2 days... hay naku... liligo na nga ako 2mrw morning, after feeding and walking my dog... so that means i have to wake up early... hay naku!! and i'll be doing this until monday... sighs!! anyways, it's a good way to re-introduce myself to my dog again... anyways, bahala na rin... hehehe :p

by the way... i miss buying comics again... and there are some pendings pa pala sa CATS... anyways, i'll have the money soon (i hope)... anyways... have to sleep na rin... para maaga ako makagising 2mrw... hay naku, buhay nga naman... sighs...

anyways (uli)... maya na lng uli...

laterz :P

No comments: