Saturday, April 09, 2005

April 9, 2005 / 6:39am

by the way... here's what happened a few days ago... also known as my previous off-line blogs :P

***

* starting today (April 4, 2005) and until i get my internet connection back i'll be putting my jounrals here muna... then when i'll put it on my blog i'll juts put it in just one big blog nlng... so here it goes.

April 4, 2005 / 10:55pm

so, im quite near done for my hours for my SA requirements... but i have to make advance "payments" na rin by doing advance hours for my potential scholarship next sem... sana i cud get one again.

neways, right now i quite good... but im more of lonely and sad... i dunno why, but i know it has to do with the stress here at home... i just really hope that things will be good for the following days for us. i just really hope and pray for it.

well, 2mrw is just another day, i hope... i cud get to school and serve again... and finish another 8 to 10 hrs of library work, news clippings. :)

hay naku... hehehe :P

and still right now... i miss my friends... kanina i was able to see and visit jobi... got some drinking... pero i planned not to get wasted then... kasi i have to fetch my mom and im driving... got to see gato and go... and somehow, i also miss sina seth, israel, tepay, denise, dave, trisha, gino, chino, goich, jill, ambok, alexis, rashid, eldon, nikki, coco, mikey, nina and the rest of my FA friends (pero parang na-mentioned ko n rin cla eh..hehehe)... basta i miss them, kahit nagkita kami a few days back lng... nkakamiss yung mga kapatid ko.

sna i cud hang out with them again, and get drunk and be happy (without the loosing one member again)... basta... i miss them sobra!! especially when some ore most of them are transferring to UP na next year... i just hope the bonds will be stronger... becuase i tend to do that part no matter what it takes...

mahal ko na rin tlaga sila eh... and i never been this happy...

neways, i have to sleep na rin... have to prep up for 2mrw... nyt nyt!!


laterz c",)

***

April 6, 2005 / 9:40pm

how silly am i? nkabili na ako ng phone line for the PC and also i cud hav a phone here in my room again... it's kinda still short... hehehe :P 2mrw, ill just buy another extension so that i can have a phone line here... hehehe...

neways, right now im listening to a cd my friend, seth, gave me last time... it's one of his bands (peppermouth) unreleased cd (EP... and i dnt know wat 'EP' stands for)... i love their first song... kahit mdyo di ko pa gets yung lyrics ng song... it kinda hit a botton s kin... basta yon... astig yung songs nila... :D

i think they are still rehearsing for thier gig on friday... kahit gusto ko pumunta... nag-decline nlng muna ako kasi bka ma-OP ako (which is common to me) and the other reason is i hate missing darna... so far, i planned to watch it every day... sexy talaga si angel locsin... hehehe!! :P

pero im sure they'll play good... plus the fact that ambok will be playing their too... 'stig yon!!

hay naku... a lot happened today kung iisipin nga... there's fin and her mom visiting school for an appointment with ma'am myra for fins 'help'... i got to work for 7hrs & 30 mins again, which leaves me 6 hrs and 30 mins left for my hours as a SA for the previous sem... and ill start to advance for my next scholarship application the following days... and i got to talk and show myra my draft of my proposal for my thesis... then i got to hang-out with my buddies (israel, dyobi, ambok and seth)... and it ended with fetching my mom at around 630pm... then we went home na...

what a day... tiring yet fun na rin...

im good.

neways... i have to sleep na rin... maaga rin ata 2mrw or whatever...


laterz... c",)

No comments: