Friday, March 18, 2005

March 18, 2005 / 7:03am

well, i done with my psych papers... english 5 nlng for 2mrw. (yehey!!)

anyways, yesterday was quite a day... a happy-sad-angry-happy day.

happy - i got to submit the last of my papers for my majors.
sad - i hate seeing my friend cry and being an empath like me, i kinda felt her rage.
angry - i wanna kill that balahura who did that stupid and no-reason-to-live thing to my friend.
happy - because i am officially adopted by the FA... yehey!! :P may pamilya na uli ako (dalawa na sa KC... the ka-psychs & now the FA... i love them all!!!)

anyways, i have to get prep-up na for my exam later na rin...

basta, im happy with my state right now... and i know things aren't what they seem always, that i should be always on my guard all the time, but hey... that doesn't mean that i stop having fun with my friends... :P

neways... im good. c",)

wish me luck later...

laterz!!! :)

No comments: