Tuesday, March 01, 2005

March 1, 2005 / 5:04pm

well, im here right now at my college's library... doing my service and also researching for some article for my biopsych paper...

well... it has been a while since i blogged something here... nagloloko kasi yung PC sa haus and minsan... there is too much in & on my mind...

lately... i've been so much stressed... especially at home... yeah... it's been a year since the bad thing that happened... and so far, we're like waiting for a miracle to come... im hoping, still, for a miracle to come...

anyways... mag-iisang taon na rin 'tong blog ko... i think by the 22th of this month... one year na sya... yeah... it's been a rollercoaster...

anyhows... hehehe... i should be back on my research...

and wish me luck for the best...

ingatz.


LATERZ... c",)

No comments: