Sunday, January 02, 2005

January 2, 2005 / 11:25am

i can't do my paper right becuase of some fat-bitch here in my room... and lakas pa ng volume!!! it's a big distraction to me!! BITCH!!!

anyways, i still analyzing the answers for the STS problem... para hopefully i cud finish this today and catch up on my readings for psych...

im still quite worried for my english 5 paper... im thinking that to change my topic. but the porblem is i still can not think of a good topic that i could do... THINK!!!

hay naku... bahala na muna yon... i have to take it one at a time... baka sumabog lahat sa mukha ko kung pinagsabay-sabay ko...

anyways... i'll just read the articles of Escultura then finish the problem set... kakayahin ko to... for sure!!

hmm...sali kaya ako sa game ka na ba... para ang dali kasi eh... hehehe :p

o cya... gotta read na muna... and later palayasin tong fat-bitch kong kapatid...

later.

No comments: