Monday, January 10, 2005

January 10, 2005 / 6:56pm

what a good way to start my week...

well... right now, i got X-Men:Phoenix Endsong #1 and X4 #2 and i got the partial readings ill be needing for my social psych & english 5 paper (hehehe!!) and i got to finally borrow the Buffy Musical CD from matt arcilla ... what a good way to start my week!!!! :P

right now, im just downloading the APA journals iv got from school kanina... and 2mrw i and some of my ka-psychs will be heading towards ADMU's library to get some more readings for our paper on social psych... sana i cud get the sufficient readings i'll be needing for my papers...

anyways, i cnt wait for friday... hehehe!! kasi, ill be having my upper right side of my back a tattoo... excited na nga ako eh... i already bought a petrolium jelly na nga eh... anyways... ill just wait and see and wait for friday... :P

o cya... maya na lang uli...


laterz!!! c",)

No comments: