Wednesday, October 06, 2004

October 6, 2004 / 9:49pm

i was just reading something for my answer for the take home finals for PI 100 when i remember the day when my cellphone was confiscated. it was during in my 3rd year of high school, and i still remember that it was during Math class and Ms. de Jesus was just there as our substitute teacher. and 'di lang cellfones and nakuha, pati mga X-Vcds ni ronald ay nakuha... and the best thing that i remember was when i applauded when the OSDS people finished with their inspections and left our classroom... hehehe, it's weird that i remember that event right now...

anyways, i was funny remembering things from the past... and im hoping that even the bad things in the past will be just something to laugh at...

anyways, just a train of thoughts that passes me by here and there... i miss my friends and classmates from high school... kamusta na kaya sila?

sina jax, joaquin, ace, timang, carl, rex, cong, aaron, the kevins, that guy we call zombie (or something), dave, ylagan, ej, howard, chano... dami pa, cnt remember them anymore... but hey, when i see them or hear from them, surely it will come back in my head... too many people i miss...

hay naku... o cya... balik uli ako sa pagbabasa ko... para matapos na 'tong paper ko... ayoko magpuyat uli eh... at may exam pa ako ng 830am bukas...

wish me luck!! and the best for my friends...


Laterz!! c",)

No comments: