Friday, August 06, 2004

August 6, 2004 / 8:26pm

im doing my paper for our major research paper for psych 118 right now. well, my insight on the place, my expectations and more insight on the possibilities that our research can attain. kasi it's quite new to me... this SPED in public schools... it's really different from other private institutions... SOBRANG DIFFERENT!!

anyways, ill be going to school for a while... im hoping by 1030am ill be out or at least 1100am... iv done with my survey for the lexical analysis, papa-check ko lng kay ma'am PJ yung ginawa ko... hay naku... kakayanin ko 'to... ako pa! iv been through a lot... and this won't hurt a bit... i could even kick its ass!!

hey! kick its ass... miss kicking ass... hehehehe!!! :P

anyways, i have to finish things pa... gud nyt!

laterz!! c",)

No comments: