Sunday, November 05, 2006

hehehe... ang saya ko... :P

yesterday, saturday... i drove my parents to one of our balik-bayan relatives for a visit... i wasn't aware that after i drove them, na nabili na nila yung isa sa mga pasalubong na ni-request ko before (w/c was almost a year ago)... it was the Marvel Select Phoenix (human variant)... it made my weekend cool!!

so far... i have 2 X-Men Marvel Select action figures (Ult. Wolverine & Phoenix... see the pic below)


anyways... i got 2 out of the 5 Marvel Select... and somehow, i see that if things go well... i'll be having that PS2 by X'mas... YEY!! (now i'm planning to get the Doc Ock figure... or if not, the Spider-Woman... worst, the Marvel Gashapon!!)

add to that the things i did, like doing the x'mas list-budget and planning my money wisely for the yuletide season.

ayon... so far so good... by this week or next i'll be starting my x'mas shopping. wish me luck!!

that's all for now...

laterz... c",)

No comments: