Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the calling...


after work, i was just hanging out with my colleagues... 'cuz one of them treated us to some donuts @ go-nuts...

with my stomach still quite full from the really heavy lunch kanina and the chips that i've been munching while making calls, i just went for the go-lite donut...

then after the donut gig, i went back to our building, 'cuz i'm gonna meet up with my barkada before she goes to work... kasi i'll be getting something from her to help my best friend's thesis.

anyways, while strolling the building (w/c is also a mall), i got to stop by at mini-stop... and somehow, i saw the fridge full of booze & beers... (see attached picture)

and for no apparent reason, i stared at it as if i was looking at a very interesting item... and the way i stare at them is the same way i look during visit at museums... there's the fascination and also the calling to buy them and drink them.

there was an amount of saliva that ran thru my mouth when i was quite staring at them...

then it ran thru my head the memories of me and my friends... the inuman we do during class (when we would cut classe to drink and return to class a little but tipsy) and after class (brickhouse, at jobi's place, at g & mouses house... my house)...

a whole lot of memories ran thru that 3 mins of staring at the fridge of booze...

then i later i got to meet up with my barkada... then went home.

right now, i made a small drink... just a small glass of pepsi & gin...

and i'm drinking this for the memories of my friends... and a realization that things are quite different from what we were during college...


...too bad, at wala akong load kanina... i should have texted them and had an inuman... but i think it isn't time yet. 'cuz one thing, i still have no enough money to buy even just a can of beer...

anyways, there's always a next time...


i think that it for now... i have to finish this drink first...

then sleep.

nyt! c",)

No comments: