Thursday, May 26, 2005

May 26, 2005 / 6:06pm

well... 2 days nlng. 23 na ako.

anyways... im quite tired from driving my mom to her errands... it took us the whole day... but it's cool... 2mrw, ill do a general cleaning and also the pamamalengke for my bday on saturday... yupyup!!! tuloy sa sabado!!! :P

also... yesterday was an awesome day... i was to blog last night... kaso im so tired na... anyways, i spent time with jax... yes... jax is my friend again... YEHEY!!! wala lng... sinamahan ko lng sya bumili ng ps1... na mdyo 'hehehe'... but hey... hanging out with jax, which is still my best friend... was the best... it showed that i've moved on and i'm quite okay na rin... im so happy!!!

my life is good... cuz i know i have survived a lot of things.... hay...this is my life... and im proud of it!!! im a survivor... no doubt about it. :D

anyways... maya nlng uli.

laterz c",)

No comments: