Tuesday, February 01, 2005

February 1, 2005 / 8:32pm

January's over... Feb na... wow... it's kinda nerve-wrecking na kasi. with march being near, and im not talking about school stuff or something... im talking about the financial 'crisis' we're in to... i know it's my parents problem (to point out it), but somehow, it also affects me in someways... but i have to stay focus on the bigger picture... me moving on and finishing my studies...

anyways... kanina israel, gato, dyobi and denise were here in my house... basically tambay and ask a favor to print something... wala lng... it was fun naman eh... hehehe :P

anyways...again, the exam kanina was good... maybe becuase i was able to study for it and wow... it was good naman. :D

o cya... i think i have to take some rest na muna... and make the plans na for the road trip to tagaytay next week... hehehe!!! :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: