Friday, July 30, 2004

July 30, 2004 / 11:10pm

im quite done with my part on the proposal for 118... i hope it is good enough... but im thinking "yeah... its 5 by 5." the good thing right now is that our good ma'am myra extended the submission for our mini-research paper for SO... good good on that!! lessen the burden, kahit mabigat pa rin... but hey!! it's a good practice i say!!

another thing happened... just now... someone is depressed/heart broken... and its not what lloyd said to me kaninang umaga... the other one... HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! im so happy that someone is really smacking his face down-hard... makes me happy!! hehehehe!!

pressure in me gotten loosey.... whooopeee!! :P

now i cnt sleep of the sudden happiness.... what a rush!! whhooopppeee!!

but the pressure is still present.... hay what a life im having!! hooraah!!!

listening to techno while doing my proposal... and drinking ceylen tea... and having to know this news from him... hay... perfect way to end my day with a smile!! :)

cge... gotta sink thing first... im good (always!!)

 
LATERZ!!! (hahahahaha!!)

No comments: